Wednesday, November 23, 2011

THANK YOU!

Thanksgiving, turkey, relish, all that jazz.. I grew up awaiting that loverly table of delicious food like any other hungry thanksgiving dinner attender, but I also grew up with a mother who made us "go around the table" BEFORE we ate (torture) and say what we were thankful for. I am thankful for having a mom who made me, without fail, think of all the things that I was thankful for and say them out-loud. Thinking them is one thing, voicing them to each other is another.

This year I am thankful for my 2 feet that are able to walk everyday across the beautiful hand-laid hard wood floor that my dad put in so tediously to make our house beautiful. I am thankful for the sun and the ocean, I am thankful for the opportunities that have been presented to me throughout this past year. I am thankful for the muscles in faces that give us the ability to smile at each other, I am thankful for dreaming and being able to attain everything, even if it is just in my mind. Most of all, I am thankful for my beautiful family, and all they are willing to do for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment